Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Tomorrow is the Big Day!

As the title says tomorrow is the big day! I am so excited to meet my students. I've planned planned planned but I don't think that anything can quite prepare me for tomorrow. Those of you who know me well, I am sure are rolling your eyes upon reading this. I feel like I've gone over just about everything, used my risk management skills to plan around any potential issues, but I still feel like I am missing things.

Tomorrow is mostly procedural and getting to know my students. They will get a tour of the school, fill out a facebook page, talk about the syllabus and our classroom systems. I can't wait to hear about my students. I am on the S.I.O.P. hall (more on what this means later) so I have all of the English Language Learners, and they are from so many nationalities. I am going to learn so much this year.

Can't wait to tell you all about tomorrow. Check back soon.

No comments: