Saturday, August 14, 2010

Saturday

Today my friends and I went off to the farmers market for the second week in a row. We found lots of yummy unique veggies, and I bought this beautiful bouquet for only $7! Below is an image of the market to give you all a sense of what it looks like.

I finished up in my classroom yesterday for the most part. I will add stuff as my students create exemplary work!
This is our big goal, not sure I am going to keep that, because it doesn't look great there.

The bulletin boards! I am quite proud of these. We will put vocab words that we master on the word wall.

And here is the calendar reinvented, and looking much better.

Last night 7 friends and I had one of our first potlucks! We all made delicious food and ate together before heading over to the all corps social. It was a really nice event and we hope to make it a weekly get together.

This weekend I am working on a project. I picked up an antique nightstand for about $25 and some paint and sandpaper and I am now in the process of painting it! I will post picture of the end result.

No comments: